16 Dec Beautiful Noetzie Proposal | Proposal Tips
Jeanné and Llewellyn’s proposal was out of this world! Read all about their proposal and some Proposal Tips in this blog post. This spectacular secret spot in South Africa, Noetzie, creates the perfect proposal backdrop.
The Perfect Proposal
Jeanné had no idea that on this beautiful morning, her life would change forever – the biggest adventure of all is about to start! Llewellyn took her for the sunrise to Noetzie beach. Noetzie is the perfect romantic setting with its old castles and beautiful beach.
I had to hide under a beach umbrella, using my wildlife lens to capture these incredible moments. Llewellyn and Jeanné just arrive on the beach when a freak wave struck, and everything was wet. Haha, this was actually fun and a morning I will also never forget.
- Sunrise – ask your wifey-to-be during sunrise. Not only will you have romantic pink light (my favourite) but you will also have an intire proposal day to celebrate!
- Secret – keep your engagement a secret untill the end of the day. As soon as the family find out you will be spamed with calls and messages. Enjoy the moment and eachother first before sharing it with the world.
- Dressup – Jeanné wore a beautiful white dress which created perfect romantic images.
- Adventure – Do something crazy adventurous during the day, something that you both have never done before.
- Photos – Best tip for last 😉 Make sure you have a professional photographer to capture your proposal. This moment is one of your life’s highlights and trust me your wifey-to-be would love to have pretty pictures. Contact me here if you would like to receive more info, I will work out a custom package for your perfect proposal. Nowhere is too far for me.
Beach Proposals are so special to me. I guess because Schalk and I, also got engaged at the beach. I love the pastel colors of the beach.
Sunrise at the beach always delivers incredible light, but, this morning Llewellyn and Jeanné where truly blessed with spectacular light!
Do you agree with these Proposal Tips? Did I forget a tip? Please tell me in the comments.