10 Nov Esperanza Wedding | Marinda & Donovan
If rain means blessing on your wedding day,
Donovan and Marinda are going to be super blessed because this Esperanza Wedding had all four seasons in one day (even hail)!
It was a beautiful day filled with so much love and fun.
- Photos: Dune Kahlau Photography
- Hair: Jean Mari from Be You Ti Ful
- Makeup: Anri Barnard and Sume-Anne Wood
- Caterers: Gauteng Spitbraai Catering
- DJ: Ulitmate Sound
- Dress: Modeca
- Singer and Guitarist: Jaco Kruger
- Decor: Love Beloved and Hand Creations
- Flowers: Charlene van Wyk
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Zenda van der Westhuizen
Our Love Story
As a little girl, you dream about your wedding day. The day you get to marry your prince charming in the dress of your dreams.
When that day finally arrives, you feel like a little girl again, so excited and filled with joy. Our love story started with a simple dance.
From there it only grew stronger where he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife.
We got married at Esperanza Wedding venue in Pretoria East. We wanted to get married on the beach but in the end this enchanting horse farm with its beautiful forest long trees, barn and animals was the perfect venue to start our journey together.
We both wanted a relaxed wedding because we both love nature we knew that this place was just perfect to fill all our needs.
Rain was predicted for our wedding but I was certain that we would get married outside in the forest. The morning of the wedding was sunny and I was happy but we can’t predict the weather. The next moment there was a storm.
Here comes the rain
The rain came and then hail. I knew that the ceremony was going to be in the horse stables. Everything came together so beautifully.
While we were getting ready, family, friends and the venue helped to get the stables ready. I can’t explain how beautiful it was. Walking in with my stepfather giving me to my father and my father giving me to my future husband.
There were so much excitement and joy from the people and of course the horses.
I truly enjoyed every second of our big day. From the morning getting ready till the end of the night.
Getting married in the beautiful horse stable, walking towards my future husband with all the fairy lights and horses turning their heads and loved ones to our first dance and of course taking photos. I loved that part.
I honestly can’t point out one thing because everything was special. Our wedding was fun!
Esperanza Wedding | Marinda & Donovan
Tips for every bride:
- Live in the moment.
- Don’t stress if everything is not going according to plan – It will still be perfect.
- Remember you worked for months to plan your perfect wedding just as you and your husband wanted it.
- On your wedding day, you don’t have to work just enjoy it.
- Dance till it hurts and don’t forget to take 10 minutes for yourself.
Remember to PIN these beautiful Esperanza Wedding images for inspiration later on. And feel free to share some love on Facebook and Instagram. Tell us what you think about these images in the comments below.