01 May Fun Family Photo Shoot
This Fun Family Photo Shoot was so easy because of this amazing family! It was so easy to see the love they have for each other and it was truly a joyful photo shoot.
The Loods Family
“To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.”
Fun Family Photo Shoot Tips:
- Choose a location for the family photo shoot where your family will feel comfortable. If your family is a bit camera shy, do not choose a location where there will be a lot of people watching.
- Also, choose a location that is sentimental for your family. If you love the beach, have a beach family photo shoot.
- The men don’t usually like photo shoots, so take something with that can keep them busy if the girls are being photographed, like a soccer ball.
- Choose a theme. This Fun Family Photo Shoot had an autumn theme. This will help with the outfit inspiration and will just make the whole photo shoot more beautiful.
- Try to relax and forget about the photographer. The more fun you have with each other the prettier the images will be.
- Dress up! It is not every day that your family has a photoshoot. Get a makeup artist or ask a friend to do all the girls makeup before the shoot and get pretty semi-matching outfits.
Sometimes we forget about the importance of our family and that family is the biggest gift of all. Why don’t you buy a photoshoot voucher for your family to capture memories that will last a lifetime? Contact me here to find out more.